The Erlang Calculator is a mathematical calculation that allows you to calculate the number of staff that you need for a given number of calls, to meet a given service level. You just need to enter your call volume and the service level that you would like to achieve. The calculator then looks at the agent capacity you would need to achieve the service level.
- Artificial Intelligence Joins the Fight Against Coronavirus – AI Call Centers Helping Businesses with Customer Support and Service
- How to Use Machine Learning for Lead Generation?
- How AI Technology Improves the Quality of Customer Service
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence Bots in The Customer Service Industry
- What is an IVR and Why Companies Need Smart IVR System
- Impact Your Call Center Business with Avatar Software
- Artificial Intelligence Boosts Contact Centers’ Performance
- All You Need to Know about Telemarketing
- How Automation Reigns the Call Centers
- Why Businesses are Moving from On-Premises to Cloud Contact Centers
- How Artificial Intelligence Improves Customer Experience in Call Centers
- What are Call Center Technology Essentials?
- Top Eight Keys of Call Center Software
- Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Improve Call Center Performance?
- Digitizing Call Center: Things to Consider
- Call Center Technologies – Go Digital or Die
- 5 Reasons Why Call Center AI Will Improve, Not Replace Agents
- 4 Simple Steps for Improving Customer Experiences
- Transform Your Call Center, Boost Engagement
- Blogger world
- Automated Call Center for Better Customer Interactions
- How AI Bots Boost Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Scores
- The Pros and Cons of Using Chatbots in Customer Service
- Discover How AI Call Center Software is Empowering Call Centers
- Artificial Intelligence Customer Support Chatbots Set to Transform Service Functions
- Artificial Intelligence is a Powerful Tool in the Call Center
- Can AI do a better job than humans?
- Will AI take over the future of customer service?
- What is the best telemarketing software to use?
- How far has AI helped businesses in achieving their goals?
- How to write cold-emails that quickly convert to sales?
- Is telemarketing still applicable in today’s world of extreme competition?
- Ways to use blogs effectively in marketing your business
- How to keep up with the evolving marketing trends?
- Is social media marketing good for your business?
AI AI agents AI algorithms AI and Call centers AI call center AI call center software AI Dialer AI systems Artificial Intelligence Autodialer automated chatbots automatic responders B2B marketing Call center call center agent call center agents call center ai software call center ai technology Call centers chatbot chat bots chatbots Communication contact center ai technology cost effective Cost effective approach customer service customer support Dialer Generate live leads Lead Generation Live leads Management marketing marketing compaigns marketing strategies RosponseAI sales predictability SMS social media social media marketing Technologies Telemarketing Telemarketing software Vicidial